Thursday, November 1, 2007

Everyday Thing - Un-easy Design

I have (at least) two things to mention.

One is one of those sponges with a handle that holds the soap. There is a spot to add the soap, the handle and then there's sponge itself. However, when you go to wash, no soap comes out and it is very frustrating. I would press very hard to try and force the soap out, and nothing. It took me 3 months to come to realize that the place that you add the soap is the "lever" to release the soap. No where did it indicate this. And when one presses on the "lever" you get no feedback that this is releasing the soap.

Another is a door (sorry, I couldnt resist)...The door has flat panels, with a door knob on the left hand side. Guess what? You PULL the door knob...on the LEFT hand side. I get fooled on this EVERY time. Ugh.

No comments: